If you are a rights holder and are concerned that you have found material on this website for which you have not granted permission (or is not covered by a copyright exception under applicable copyright laws), you may request the removal of the material from our site by submitting a notice, with the elements described below, to email@example.com. Please include the following in your notice:
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and information sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, such as an address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you are the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed and that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and made under penalty of perjury, and;
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Upon receiving a notice that includes the details listed above, we will remove the allegedly infringing material from public view while we assess the issues identified in your notice.