Print / View Finding Aid as Single Page

© 2011 New-York Historical Society logo

Guide to the Raymond Hood Photograph Collection
1911-1933
 PR 148

New-York Historical Society
170 Central Park West
New York, NY 10024
Phone: (212) 873-3400


© 2011 New-York Historical Society

Collection processed by Processed by Jenny Gotwals

This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit on December 13, 2011
Description is in English.

Administrative Information

Provenance

Gift of Harrison & Abramovitz, July 10, 1950.

Access Restrictions

Open to qualified researchers.

Photocopying undertaken by staff only. Limited to twenty exposures of stable, unbound material per day. See guidelines in Print Room for details.

Use Restrictions

Permission to reproduce any Print Room holdings through publication must be obtained from:
Rights and Reproductions
The New-York Historical Society
Two West 77th Street
New York, NY 10024Phone: (212) 873-3400 ext. 282
Fax: (212) 579-8794

The copyright law of the United States governs the making of photocopies and protects unpublished materials as well as published materials. Unpublished materials created before January 1, 1978 cannot be quoted in publication without permission of the copyright holder.

Preferred Citation

This collection should be cited as Raymond Hood Photograph Collection, PR 148, Department of Prints, Photographs, and Architectural Collections, The New-York Historical Society.

Related Material at the Department of Prints, Photographs, and Architectural Collections

This collection was removed from the Architect and Engineer File (PR-003) in 2002. Photographs of work done solely by John Mead Howells is included in that File (PR-003-215). Hood's architectural drawings are held by Columbia University's Avery Library.