Print / View Finding Aid as Single Page

© 2011 New-York Historical Society logo

Guide to the Lower East Side Photograph Collection
1901
 PR 251

New-York Historical Society
170 Central Park West
New York, NY 10024
Phone: (212) 873-3400


© 2011 New-York Historical Society

Collection processed by Kelly McAnnaney

This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit on December 13, 2011
Description is in English.

Descriptive Summary

 
Title: Lower East Side Photograph Collection
Dates: 1901
Abstract: Photographs show the neighborhood surrounding Delancey Street in New York City; the buildings and streets shown, many serving a Jewish immigrant population, were subsequently demolished during the construction of the Williamsburg Bridge.
Quantity: 4.02 Linear feet (3 boxes)
Location note: Department of Prints, Photographs, and Architectural Collections
Call Phrase: PR 251