Print / View Finding Aid as Single Page

© 2011 New-York Historical Society logo

Guide to the Foundation Company Construction Photographs
(1906–1911)
 PR 336

New-York Historical Society
170 Central Park West
New York, NY 10024
Phone: (212) 873-3400


© 2011 New-York Historical Society

Collection processed by Joseph Ditta, August 2017

This finding aid was produced using the Archivists' Toolkit on August 30, 2017 using Describing Archives: A Content Standard

Administrative Information

Access Restrictions

Open to qualified researchers.

Photocopying undertaken by staff only. Limited to twenty exposures of stable, unbound material per day. (Researchers may not accrue unused copy amounts from previous days.)

Use Restrictions

Permission to reproduce any Print Room holdings through publication must be obtained from: Rights and Reproductions, The New-York Historical Society, 170 Central Park West, New York, NY 10024. Phone: (212) 873-3400 ext. 270. Fax: (212) 579-8794.

Preferred Citation

This collection should be cited as the Foundation Company Construction Photographs, PR 336, Department of Prints, Photographs, and Architectural Collections, The New-York Historical Society.

Immediate Source of Acquisition

Gift of Katie Huxford, 2016. These photographs descended to the donor from her paternal grandfather, an Irish immigrant pipefitter, whom she believes worked for the Foundation Company or the George A. Fuller Company.

Processing Information

Processed by Archivist Joseph Ditta, August, 2017.