Print / View Finding Aid as Single Page

New-York Historical Society logo

Guide to the Adler & Neilson Iron Work Company Architectural Drawings
1920-1995
 PR 415

New-York Historical Society
170 Central Park West
New York, NY 10024
(212) 873-3400


New-York Historical Society

Collection processed by Jill Reichenbach

This finding aid was produced using ArchivesSpace on November 03, 2020
Finding aid written in English using Describing Archives: A Content Standard

Biographical / Historical

Queens, NY-based iron work company incorporated March 1920 by Mr. Adler and Henry C. Neilson, and later run by sons David H. Neilson (d. 2005) and Philip B. Neilson (d. 2014).

Alternate addresses for this company are 51 Clark St., Astoria, NY, (circa 1920), 76 Moultrie St., Brooklyn (circa. 1921-1925), and "Jessie Place near Queens Blvd." (after 1926). "Jessie Place" later became 51st Street, hence the firm's ultimate location at 45-48 51st St, Woodside, NY.